BUMPUS BAND PARENTS...below you will find all of the pertinent information you need if you and/or your child is participating in our trip to Atlanta this Tuesday, April 17:
- Students and chaperones should report to the band room at Bumpus at 6:15AM Tuesday morning.
- Students should wear their BAND T-SHIRT.
- Lunch and dinner are included in the price you paid for the trip, so there is no need to send extra money with your child unless you want to do that.
- By clicking here, you will be directed to our itinerary for this trip.
- I plan for us to leave Atlanta (if possible) an hour prior to what is stated in the itinerary. This is to accommodate the fact that 8th graders will be taking their Scantron tests the following morning. This plan would put us back at Bumpus at 11PM, and testing does not start until 9:25AM Wednesday morning, so this will hopefully provide the students with sufficient rest to take their test.
- 8th grade students who miss Tuesday's Scantron testing due to being on the band trip will make up that test on THURSDAY morning, April 19.